Saturday, June 13, 2015

SinGapoRe TriP


It was a last minute decision to decide to pay a visit to Singapore. 
And i had chosen a wrong time to go in fact when SGD 1 = RM 2.82
Well, it was actually my first visit to Singapore officially. Unofficially, i think it was back in 2009 when i took SIA and transited in Changi Airport.

Singapore, a modernised country where a lot of Malaysian currently work in. 

For the very first day of my visit, i was actually impressed by their traffic condition. 
I could hardly see any traffic congestion in which i frequently encounter in KL.
I supposed the MRT system in Singapore works in a perfectly good way. ( I didn't have the chance to take their MRT for my visit anyway )

Here, the short journey began.

Sentosa Resort World

The scrumptious "Shang Hai Siu Loong Bao" 

Marina Bay Sand



This photo was taken from the Singapore Flyer - a good way to enjoy the night view of Singapore.

Marina Bay Sand Light Show

I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.

I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.

The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of people going by
I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do
But they're really saying I love you.

I hear baby's crying and I watched them grow
They'll learn much more than I'll ever know 
And I think to myself what a wonderful world.
Yes, I think to myself what a wonderful world.



Marina Bay Sand - I will be back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment